Age group: 3 - 6 years of age
This class is intended for our newest Slovak children in the school, and the emphasis is on the individual.
Children use natural products and natural materials in this classroom, they are encouraged to use their creative abilities and independent thinking. Music plays a big part in most of the activities as it makes learning exciting and fun. During each class we enjoy learning new Slovak Songs and Games. Our Christmas Play included Slovak version of the Little Red Riding Hood as well as songs we have learned through the year.
Throughout the school year students learn about Slovak traditions, customs, symbols, culture and many interesting topics divided into following:
- September - Slovak Symbols, Slovak Anthem, Family, Family Tree
- October - Fall, Colors, Animals, Counting,
- November - Weather, My Body / What I Wear, St. Nicholas Celebration
- December - Days of the Week, Christmas, Christmas Play
- January - Winter, Winter activities in Slovakia, Places to visit in Slovakia
- February - Food / What I Like to Eat, Shapes
- March - Spring, My Day, Capital of Slovakia
- April - Weather, Easter, My family heritage/town in Slovakia
- May - Summer, Summer Vacation
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org